Monday, September 20, 2010

Now this is what I call "change we can believe in"

Who better then Greatest of the Spaceknights to not just save the Earth from the Dire Wraiths but to also clean up Washington D.C. from other menaces such as lobbyist and corrupt politicians. Yep, he is just the man . . . er i mean cyborg we need to neutralize the bureaucracy and banish all those assholes from both parties who spend more time fighting each other then trying to get shit done for the country. A special thanks to Tony for inadvertently giving me the idea for this campaign art work in a comment he made in my ROM "What If" posting. This is one of those rare times where I was able to come up with something more abstract or otherwise outside the box artistically speaking as opposed to the more straight forward type of stuff I tend to do.

7 comments:

  1. And he did clean up the D.C. area. Well, the weird non-Pentagon thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the best guy to cut through robotic politicians the world over, is a guy who is part robot!

    Really nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you both my friends that as American both Canada and New Zealand are looking especially nice after the past couple of years in the U.S. Fact is things were going down hill long before that but we were still enjoying the illusion that things were going ok until 2008 was a wake up call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny... as of late, I've also been thinking; "How can I move to New Zealand?".

    Also funny, back in January of 2009, with the Inauguration frenzy of Obama, I also made a "CHANGE" styled image of ROM (well, a few actually - along with some of Dr. Strange, Man-Thing, the Eye of Agamotto and myself).

    However, unlike my digital automations, yours is an actual work of artwork.
    Nice!

    ~P~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the link for my own post:

    http://sanctumsanctorumcomix.blogspot.com/2009/01/strange-for-change.html

    ~P~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Now there's a man...er...Spaceknight I would vote for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. true, in body ROM may not truly be a man (up until issue 75) but in soul you couldn't ask for a better guy. much like Optimus Prime, who i heard might be running on the same ticket :)

    ReplyDelete